Black pepper Powder is one of the most commonly used spices worldwide.
It’s made by grinding peppercorns, which are dried berries from the vine Piper nigrum.
It has a sharp and mildly spicy flavor that goes well with many dishes.
This ingredient is all-natural, kosher certified, Hlala, Non-GMO, Gluten Free.
Types of black pepper products from Xinghua Lianfu Food.
• Black Peppercorns (whole):
• Coarse black Pepper: is mashed in a 8 mesh.
• Ground black pepper: is mashed in a 20 mesh. Best to add directly to recipes,
• Fine Ground black pepper: is mashed in 40 mesh. Its smaller and finer perfect for your table spice.
Check out some health benefits of black pepper powder in detail.
1. Helps in Weight Loss:
Black pepper is rich in the phytonutrient content, which breaks down the fat cells in the body.
2. Prevents Cancer:
Again, the most active ingredient, piperine, present in black pepper, has cancer-fighting properties. Black pepper also has Vitamin A, carotenoids, vitamin C, which helps remove unsafe free radicals from the body, and prevents from deadly diseases such as cancers.
3. Good for Skin:
Black pepper powder makes your skin look smoother and increase its glow.
4. Improves Hair Health:
Black pepper works wonder for shiny and smooth hair. It also helps treat dandruff and reduce grey hair.
5. Treats Diabetes:
Black pepper powder benefits to improve blood sugar levels as well, along with many other health benefits.
6. Helps Lower Cholesterol Levels & Blood Pressure:
And it’s piperine, one more time. Piperine lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels of the body and thus promotes a healthy heart.
Consumption of black pepper tea helps control blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
7. Keeps Brain Healthy:
Black Pepper is brilliant when it comes to keeping your brain’s functioning healthy.
Black pepper is probably the most often used spice in the world.
Culinary uses of Black Pepper
Black pepper brings flavor to almost every dish in the world. The authentic taste it carries is exactly lovely and refreshing.
You can use black pepper in your recipes to add flavor and spice to meat, fish, vegetables, salad dressings, soups, stews, pasta, and more.
For a spicy beat, you can add a drop of black pepper to the beaten eggs, avocado toast, fruit, and dip sauce.
Medicinal uses of Black Pepper
As it is an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and cancer-fighting food ingredient, it aids in following body matters.
• Aids in digestion
• It helps against sore throat and cough
• Maintains blood pressure
• Aids in Detox
• Helps in Arthritis
• Maintains skin health
• Helps to maintain hair health
• Promotes brain health
Black pepper powder is made by grinding whole black peppers into a coarse or fine powder depending upon the requirement.
It has a subtle heat and a bold flavor that makes it a tasty addition to almost any dish.
This ingredient is all-natural, Halal, Kosher certified, Non-GMO.
One of the most used spices across the globe is – Black Pepper.
There is no doubt that black pepper has made its place in each and every kitchen. And is one of the few spices that can make its way to any dish.
1. To prevent cancer: The piperine in black pepper can be credited with the prevention of cancer, and becomes twice as potent when combined with turmeric.
The best way to eat pepper to harness maximum benefits is to eat freshly ground pepper, and not cook it along with food.
2. Stimulates digestion: Again, the piperine in black pepper eases digestion and stimulates the stomach.
So a bit of pepper in food will actually help you to digest it faster.
3. Relieves cold and cough: Black pepper is antibacterial in nature, and therefore helps to cure cold and cough.
4. Enables weight loss: You might not want to believe this, but black pepper is brilliant when it comes to extracting nutrients from food.
5. Improves skin
6. Addresses depression: It’s said that the piperine in black pepper helps to deal with depression. It stimulates the brain and helps it to function properly by making it more active.
Steam treatment and irradiation treatment can be done as requested to reduce the bacterias.
XingHua Lianfu Food is China top & leading supplier of spices such as black pepper products.
Black pepper products include: Black pepper whole, Black pepper crushed, Black pepper ground, Black pepper powder.
Color: Greyish Black
Flavor: Pungent, aromatic
Appearance: Ground / Powder 20-40 mesh
Moisture 14% maximum
Aerobic Plate Count 500,000/g maximum
Mould and Yeast: 5000/g maximum
Coliform 5000/g maximum
IV. Packaging, Storage and Shipping
Inner double PE bags and outside carton
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Storage temperature 25 °C, relative humidity 60%
There are no reviews yet.